I have a sincere love for cauliflower. It is by far one of the most versatile vegetables I can think of. I use it instead of rice, I bake it into a pizza crust and I use it to make a creamy soup such as this one. The soup is whole30 approved and will be a great addition to your menu. Paired with the fresh salmon it is a winner.
Cauliflower celeriac soup with salmon fillet
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Soup
- 750 ml chickenstock
- 2 leeks
- 350 gr celeriac
- 500 gr cauliflower
- 310 ml coconut milk
- 200 gr fresh salmon fillet
- Cut the leeks into small rings and heat a large pan where you melt the coconut oil. Add the leeks and cook for a few minutes until they become soft.
- Add the celeriac and the stock, coconut milk, salt and pepper and simmer for about five minutes before you add the cauliflower and cook for a further ten..
- Puree with a stickblender and set aside while you bake the salmon fillet (salt and pepper on the fish) in a frying pan.
- Serve the soup with flakes of the salmon and some fresh dill on top.
Keywords: salmon, cauliflower, celeriac
Never want to miss another real food recipe?
Sign up for the newsletter and you will receive the occassional email with news from me!