Paleo chocolate pudding
Sometimes you just know… You see a recipe and you have to make it. You just know that it will be delicious. Well, let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, this recipe does not disappoint! Not only is it superquick to make but it is every bit as tasty as you would imagine looking at the photo. It’s rich and creamy and mouth wateringly good.
I saw the recipe in Paleo magazine (on the front cover no less) and it was instant love. Because of the high amount of dates it doesn’t really work in a whole30 as I would think it has too much sweet in it, but if you’re not on a whole30 it works perfectly.
A word of warning on the portion size: for the photo we placed the chocolate pudding in these cute snack containers but the portion is way too big. It’s pretty heavy so use small portions.
In the meantime I am working on my first whole30 ebook. There will be loads of tips in the ebook and even more recipes to get you through 30 days of the whole30 without any problems whatsoever. I’m sure you’ll love it! But still some work to do on that but hopefully I’ll have it finished by the end of July.
Lover of chocolate? Try this simple recipe for chocolate mousse too!Print
Chocolate pudding with avocado (paleo)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4-6 people
- Category: Dessert
- Method: raw
- Cuisine: paleo
- 150 gr dates without stone
- 500 ml (2 cups) strong coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe avocado’s
- 30 gr raw cocao
- 125 gr raspberries
- fresh mint for garnish
- Place the dates in a bowl and pour the hot coffee on top. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, then drain and reserve the coffee. P
- Place the soaked dates in the food processor and add 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the coffee plus the vanilla. Turn until it becomes a paste. Add the avocado and the cacao. Mix it until it is smooth.
- Serve in small bowls with the raspberries and mint.
Keywords: avocado, chocolate, coffee
Never want to miss another real food recipe?
Sign up for the newsletter and you will receive the occassional email with news from me!