These pistachio cookies are very simple to make and – most importantly – very delicious to eat. I saw the recipe in one of the issues of the new Donna Hay magazine Fresh & Light (love the new magazine, have you tried it yet??) and just knew I had to make it. For some reason I never really bake cookies. It’s not entirely my thing and maybe it is also better not to bake them so I don’t have to eat them either. But it’s great to give them away as I did with these darlings.
Not before I ate one or two myself of course!Print
Glutenfree pistachio cookies
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 gr honey
- 1 egg
- 90 gr almond flour
- 60 gr buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 35 gr pistache, without shell and cut finely
- 60 gr dried apricots, chopped finely
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C
- Mix the coconut oil, honey and egg and whisk it through
- Add the flour, baking powder and pistache and apricots and mix it all well until you have a firm dough.
- Take a baking tray and line with baking paper. Now make roughly 10 balls, place them on the baking tray and press them with your thumb so they flatten a little.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden
Never want to miss another real food recipe?
Sign up for the newsletter and you will receive the occassional email with news from me!