And we’re live!
Up till now I have been busy getting some content in the site and adding a few recipes and posts and making sure the template is doing what it is supposed to do. But as of right now we are officially in the air. Feels weird in a way, but good too! Good to know that people will actually be able to find me. That is always a bit of a nervous moment, while at the same time I know that it is unlikely that I will have any visitors for the first couple of days or weeks even. So if you are reading this (doing a happy dance now) welcome!
This delicious and quick tomato salad is originally from Donna Hay and is packed with good things. Eggs for your protein and lots of veggies. It is also whole30 approved. (who says eating whole30 is boring??) and just plain delicious. It’s asparagus season too so the best way to add some green goodness to your bowl!
I love adding some extra interest to this salad by sprinkling it with dukkah and radish cress.Print
Quick and simple tomato salad (whole30 approved)
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 person
- Category: salad
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr green asparagus, cleaned and woody stalks removed (usually the lower part)
- 6 tomatoes
- radish cress
- 2 tbsp dukkah
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the eggs to your liking. Prepare the rest of your salad in the meantime.
- Cook the asparagus very short in boiling water, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Cut the tomatoes in slices and arrange in a bowl or on a plate. Add the asparagus, some pepper and salt and sprinkle some of the radish cress on top.
- Cut the eggs in two and place on your salad, sprinkle with olive oil and dukkah
Keywords: asparagus, tomato, egg
Never want to miss another real food recipe?
Sign up for the newsletter and you will receive the occassional email with news from me!