I went a bit overboard in the color department for this salad… Well not so much the salad but more the rest of the setting but if you can see past all those screaming colors, you’ll discover a really good and delicious salad! It’s also the first recipe featuring those little red beauties called goji berries as I couldn’t leave you hanging with no where to go right? 😉
I made this salad when it was still raspberry season and I honestly thought I had shared it already but I didn’t so I figured I might as well do it now. It’s a pretty versatile salad anyway, so you can substitute any fruits that are not in season right now with some that are in season. Think cranberries or pomegranate or even good old apples and pears will do the trick. It’s just really really good for you, easy to make and can be eaten year round!
Superfood salad – whole30
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Category: whole30
- Handful mixed salad leaves
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 6 (dried) apricots, cut in cubes
- 200 gr blueberries
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 100 gr raspberries
- 60 ml olive oil
- Little bit of balsamico
- little bit of lemon juice
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients for the dressing together. Taste and adjust where needed.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl, mix and pour over the dressing
Never want to miss another real food recipe?
Sign up for the newsletter and you will receive the occassional email with news from me!