Yay! One week down, three more to go!
I woke up this morning feeling rather tired. Like I sleep really soundly and had trouble waking up. It was early for a Sunday as Tom had to go to a market so up at 6.30 but still…
Other than that it wasn’t really a very eventful day. Spend some time behind the computer contemplating what to do with my sites and wondering why I always make such a mess of things… 🙂 Good way to spend the Sunday right?
What did we eat?
- Breakfast scrambled eggs with spinach. Getting a bit tired of eggs already so need to think of something else to make
- Lunch salad with egg, walnuts, tomatoes and leafy greens with an apple cider dressing. Yum!
- Tomato soup with roasted bell peppers, celery and chicken
Moooonday…. 🙂 Some errands to run today, dentist appointment and we had a long walk. Always good to clear your head and get on with things. I felt fine really. Nothing to report in that area.
What did we eat?
- Breakfast was baked apple with walnuts and orange. Delicious but not very filling. But I was soooo ready for something else besides egg.
- Lunch : roasted beets with lettuce, egg, small meatballs with spices and a mayo dressing with apple cider. Delicious!
- Dinner: pork with spice rub and walnut crust from the oven, sweet potato fries and fennel.
In terms of changes psychically: I am getting a waistline again! It’s always harder to see on your own body but Tom has lost quite some weight already. No more puffiness and beer belly is slinking rapidly…:)
Part of the whole30 is to not stand on any scales for 30 days so we don’t really know other than the obvious.
Never want to miss another real food recipe?
Sign up for the newsletter and you will receive the occassional email with news from me!